Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome!

TAKING A BREAK- Due to family circumstances as of January 2016 I'll no longer be taking new students.  I'm not sure when I'll start teaching again- but I'll post on here when the time is right. 

A little about me:
I've been playing the flute for 21 years and have been performing and teaching for the past 16 years. I've taught many flutists from young-old, beginning-advanced, male and female, and I even recently taught a Japanese student who didn't speak any English! I have studied with Anna Lisa Davidson (Logan), Leslie Timmons (Utah State University), and Susan Goodfellow (University of Utah).

I received a BM in Instrumental Music Education from the University of Utah in 2005, I taught band/orchestra for a few years, and am currently a member of the Utah Wind Symphony and Utah Flute Association.

I hope you will consider me as your next (or first!) private lesson teacher. I currently am accepting new students and am excited to meet you! *Please check out my bio., philosophy, and studio policy at the top of the page.

Since I believe that teachers and students need to respect each other and be compatible your first lesson (to play or observe) is FREE!

Please e-mail me: rachelfluteteacher@gmail.com or call 801-815-1360 to schedule your first lesson today!

1 comment: